Welcome to the blog of author Tricia Goyer!

Monday, February 11, 2008

Free mystery story for Valentine's Day from Chris Well

Hey, everybody - even before I got laid off at work, I knew that 2008 was the year I needed to reinvent myself as a writer. The first real evidence of this "new Chris Well" will be revealed in a short mystery story I am offering free on Valentine's Day to subscribers to my newsletter.

Generally, the new strategy includes repairing my name as a brand; refuting those who would label my fiction exclusively for "men" (which excludes the vast majority of readers who actually buy fiction); and circumventing those who think they're somehow doing my art a favor by making my stories impossible for the public to see / find / buy.

Specifically, this story introduces our new husband-wife sleuths Tom and Darla Booke. Over time, we hope to introduce the characters into several media, including comics, audio dramas, and more.

By the way, I see that Stephen Bly is also taking the fiction right to the people.

- Chris Well
http://studiowell.com/
http://www.ShoutLife.com/ChrisWell


Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends

No comments: