Welcome to the blog of author Tricia Goyer!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sweet September Contest WINNER!


I plugged the numbers into random.org...and here is what I got!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

61

Timestamp: 2008-10-01 17:04:31 UTC

So that means blueviolet is our winner!

blueviolet said...
My sister is my touchstone, my best friend, my confidante. She is the person who will drop everything and be at my side whenever I need her She accepts me completely for who I am and is totally nonjudgmental. I can tell her absolutely everything and know it stays with her alone. She has a fun, bubbly personality and she is like sunshine to me. I adore her.doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth
12:42 PM

CONGRATS Elizabeth, send my assistant Amy (amy@triciagoyer.com) your mailing address and your pumpkin yumminess will be on the way!

No comments: