Welcome to the blog of author Tricia Goyer!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Time Management 101 RECAP!

A quick recap for the New Year!

In the month of November I ran a Time Management series on my blog. If you like to see how I "juggle it all"--writing, homeschooling, deadlines, housework, being wife, mom, teacher, friend, sister, and all the rest--follow the links below. A few of my friends shared how they manage their time too.


Time Management November

Get A Puppy

Time Management with Rene Gutteridge

How I Do it All

Friends and Family

Time Management with Rachel Olson of Proverbs 31 Ministries

Deadlines

The Schedule

Marketing and Speaking

Life

What works for you?

Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.

No comments: