Welcome to the blog of author Tricia Goyer!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

God is good!

He's faithful. And I know His plans are perfect!

Thanks for ALL your encouragement through comments and private emails. I feel loved :-)! And God keeps sending me notes that He has a perfect plan. I love this quote I got via email (one of those daily quote places):If your life consistently bears no fruit, God will intervene to discipline you. If your life bears some fruit, God will intervene to prune you. If your life bears a lot of fruit, God will invite you to abide more deeply with Him.~Bruce Wilkinson

I'm abiding more deeply in Him no matter what happens!One cool thing is that I've started a blessings/prayer/adjustments journal. I've been carrying it with me, writing down blessings throughout the day. I am VERY blessed.

Also, I finished George Mueller's biography (the kid's version :-) and I started a prayer journal. George believed "God knows my needs and knows everyone and everything and will connect the needs with the answers at the right time." So I've been jotting those prayers down, too. Just my heart desires that I'm sharing with God. And I'm already seeing them answered in unexpected, and very cool, ways!!

No comments: