I'm a panelist over at Mary DeMuth's The Writer’s View. If you're looking to take the next step in your writing consider joining.
To join The Writer’s View, go to http://www.yahoogroups.com/thewritersview. You’ll need to fill out a questionnaire so they can determine which group fits you.
~~The Writer’s View 1 is for professional, well-published writers.
~~TheWriter’s View 2 is for intermediate writers who may have some publishingcredits, but are still pursuing publication.
The groups work as follows:
1. Every Monday and Thursday, a panelist posts a question for the group. Everyone is invited to participate.
2. Limit of 250 words per post (excluding panelists), no more than two posts a day.
3. All posts are moderated. Posts that are off topic or too long are rejected.
4. Denominational or theological discussions are discouraged (not that we don’t like a good debate, but our focus is about the publishing industry and the craft of writing).
5. Limit your signature line to your name and two other lines (blog, website, etc.) If you ever wonder why your signature is cut off, it’s because of this. We are not an advertising venue. (And please, please abide by this. Long signature lines make it harder on the moderators).
6. Be sure to cut your tails! (the remainder of the post you’re responding to). This also helps our moderators.
7. Don’t post View posts elsewhere. If you like something someone said, ask permission to post elsewhere.
8. If there’s something you’re burning to discuss, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t guarantee your question will be posted, but it will be sent to the other panelists as a possibility. Most questions sent this way do get posted eventually.
And don't forget I'll be on Focus on the Family TODAY & TOMORROW!