Welcome to the blog of author Tricia Goyer!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fun Interview at Lena's blog

I love doing Lena's interviews!

Check it out:
I love having Tricia Goyer visit our blog. Tricia, why did you become an author?

I first thought about writing in 1993. A friend from church, Cindy Martinusen told me about her aspirations to become a novelist. My first thought was . . . Real people do that? She invited me to attend Mount Hermon Christian Writer’s Conference with her. I was new as new can be. I was also 22-years-old and pregnant with my first child, but I learned enough at that conference to start off on the right track. And I’ve been actively working at my writing ever since.

If you weren’t an author, what would be your dream job?

I’d be an artist. I have a natural talent for drawing/painting but I haven’t developed it!

If you could have lived at another time in history, what would it be and why?

I’d be a WASP (Women Air Service Pilot) in World War II like I wrote about in Dawn of a Thousand Nights. Those women were amazing!

Read the rest here.

No comments: