Welcome to the blog of author Tricia Goyer!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Social Marketing...


The cool thing about social marketing is that sometimes you get to actually socially interact. At the Books & Such Retreat I got to meet two fellow Bookies: Dawn Meehan and Shelia Wray Gregoire! They are even cooler in person than on-line ... and that's saying a lot because they're amazing on-line!

The second cool thing is the because you're "friends" with people on-line, it's easy to become real friends. In both cases, I walked up to both women and launched into a conversation about what been happening with them. And I knew what was happening because of Facebook and Twitter.

So here's too good friends who turn into great friends because of this crazy thing call Internet and social media!

Pssst. Check them out:

Dawn
http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/

Shelia
http://www.sheilawraygregoire.com/

1 comment:

Debbie Petras said...

I love social media too! I've made so many new friends through my blog, twitter and Facebook. I look forward to the day when I get to meet them face to face.