Welcome to the blog of author Tricia Goyer!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What are YOUR 20 wishes?

A friend passed this along to me...and of course, I'm sharing it with you!

Debbie Macomber has a great interview up on CNN right now that I thought everyone here might enjoy!

Way to go, Debbie!

I love the premise of her new book, where a character writes a list of her twenty greatest wishes. And I love the Set Your Wish Free web site Debbie has set up. Reading some of the wishes that have already been posted was a deeply moving experience.

If you were to write a list of your top twenty wishes, what would they be?

So I ask you...what your 20 wishes?

I'll post mine soon!


Stop Lurking! Every week I will draw names for a free Tricia Goyer book from those who comment on my blogs. Winner's choice! Tell your friends.

3 comments:

Melinda S said...

Debbie is one of my favorite authors. I've already read the book Twenty Wishes & it was wonderful. All the ladies on Blossom Street are like old friends. I am going to start my list of 20 wishes.

Anonymous said...

20 wishes? Wow...I think that will be hard.

Anonymous said...

This is certainly something I'll post on my blog. It's something to really think about for various reasons!

Awesome Post!

Blessings,
Kennisha