Welcome to the blog of author Tricia Goyer!

Monday, December 31, 2007

Story of hope...

I'm excited because next week I'll be flying to Chicago to work with Kristen Anderson on a book about her story of attempted suicide and the transformation that has taken place after she survived laying down in front of a train. I've talked with Kristen many times over the past few months, and I'm excited to finally meet her in person.

Last week, Kristen's story was aired on Oprah again. You can read the highlights of that here:
http://www2.oprah.com/tows/slide/200610/20061004/slide_20061004_284_106.jhtml?promocode=HP13

Please pray for me that I'll have a safe trip, that we'll have quality time together, and that everything we need to tell the story effectively will come together. Also, pray that we'll connect with the perfect publisher so that this story will reach the many, many people who need to hear this story of hope!

No comments: