Welcome to the blog of author Tricia Goyer!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

What's Tricia working on?


I'm working on two proposals at once. Seriously, I've been going back and forth all day. Even after writing seven novels, I find writing proposal TOUGH! Will someone like it? Pick me! Pick me!

Here are the first lines of those:
Rosalie Matthew's thumb played with the ring on her finger, still not used to its feel.
--Rosie the Riveter, WWII historical novel (co-written with my friend Ocieanna)

Every afternoon an air of expectancy filled the city as Londoners awaited the arrival of their heroes from bombing raids. Like knights of old, the strongest steeds arrived first.
--A Secret Courage, WWII historical novel

And here is the first line for my next novel that’s due, just started:

The beep-beep-beep of the hand-held video game in Chris’s hands joined with the sound of bacon frying in the pan and the energetic tune from the radio in Emily’s room.
--Sweet September, contemporary novel

No comments: